Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

E-M@il for you...

Yesterday at a cozy place in a village in "Zurich Oberland" (we visited the place my boyfriend grew up and we met some of the neighbours...):

T: - "Hi, my name's T., how are you?"
M: - "Hey, nice to meet you, my name is T.! I'm fine thank you. Beautiful place here to live!"
T: - "Yeah.. So - you both are boyfriend and girlfriend?"
B: - "Yes, we are... we met in TV!"
T:- "HAHAHA, funny joke! And where did you truly meet?"
B: "That has not been a joke, we really met in TV!"

And now you get the details!

We met in TV! Some weeks after the show we got in contact by facebook - fortunately i knew some of his facts so it was an easy game to find him. I wrote him an Email and was really nervous about getting a positive answer - but the time of uncertainty was lasting for only a few days...

"Em@il for you"

I was quite nervous about reading what he had to tell me - but the nervousity was lasting only a short period! My feelings told me that I should trust this guy - dispite everything that had happened to me in my past!! 

For some weeks we were writing emails that were getting longer and longer... Finally we met in my home town... We had a great evening - and recently I heard a song of "Patent Ochsner", that made me think about our story...

Listen to this:



Die isch ja filmryf,
die Szene i dere Frytignacht.
Dr Mond isch es wysses runds Loch
U luegt zur Wösch us wien'i.

Hie bini lang elei gsi u ha Fläsche ghöut,
Schtunde zeut i däm viu z'grosse Bett
U ha gseh wie sech d'Wäut wacker dräit...Nume nid um mi!

U jitzt bisch du cho,
grad jitz, woni's nümm hätti dänkt,
u luegsch dry, wie wenn's öppis z'gwinne gäb
für die u für mi:Im schlimmschte Fau nume'ne Nacht!

I boue mir mini Tröim uf rund um di,
u male se scharlachrot a.
I brönne mir di NameZ'mitts i mis Härz.
Chönnt schwöre, dass i ewig blybe
We üs nüt drzwüsche chunnt.


I can hardly believe what is happening to me....Although I was hurt so much - I guess I'm so f*** in love again!.... I'm doing things I can hardly believe - like laughing loudly about things that are only little funny, like telling things that are totally embarassing, ... and sometimes I feel so doubtful about myself that I almost cannot recognize myself!

All I can say is that I'm feeling so happy and that right now I'm enjoying life that much - AND that I try to trust in love! ...Of course there's fear of getting heart again... This fear makes me weak and pensive...I'm  jealous and thinking a lot about every little shit...  - but I trust in you! And since love is the strongest and most beautiful feeling I know and I should try to live and feel this, shouldn't I?

I cannot find the words for this, but that you've experienced quite similar things that I did .... I can only tell that you're great and that - right now - it seems to be a "quite nice" story!


2 Kommentare:

  1. wow! so schön das z läsä! big hug m. c.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! This sounds so perfect! So happy for you! Enjoy it!

    AntwortenLöschen